Shipping within New Zealand
- North Island Shipping is charged at a flat rate of $7. Rural delivery is $13.
- South Island Shipping is charged at a flat rate of $10. Rural Delivery is $16.
- Orders over $149 are automatically entitled to free freight, excluding some oversize items and rural delivery.
- Please select rural delivery on checkout.
- You will be emailed an order confirmation immediately after placing your order online
- Orders received before 12pm are generally dispatched the same day using Courier Post on an overnight tracked service. Please note cartons to the South Island, rural addresses and Waiheke Island, are sent via a 2-3 day service.
- You will be emailed a shipping notification with tracking details when your order is booked. Please allow up to 24 hours for tracking to become available.
- Packages are sent on a tracked non-signature delivery service. If you have special instructions for delivery, including gate codes, where to leave your package or if you would like signature required - please leave us notes in the order comments when checking out.