Yogasleep Hush Portable White Noise MachineEnquire
Hushh is a portable electronic sound machine designed to help baby fall asleep and stay asleep anywhere. The Hushh cradles your baby in soothing sound to create a comforting, consistent sound environment for sleep.
This compact portable unit comes with 3 sound options - choose from bright white noise, deep white noise, or gentle surf and a wide volume range (25 levels). The sounds are played on a continuous loop. Hushh is powered by a lithium ion battery and recharges from a micro-usb cord (included). Throughout night time or naptime, it masks disruptive noises to promote longer, more restful sleep cycles. It runs continuously without a timer, and has an on/off button.
The Hushh has a wide volume range, giving you a lot of flexibility in terms of how loud you play it and where you use it. Most customers find low to medium volume quite sufficient and this will also mean that the charge lasts for longer as the higher the volume, the shorter the battery time.
Battery power information:
The Hushh has an internal rechargeable battery which means you never need to replace batteries or worry about your child opening the machine and playing with batteries. The battery is charged using the USB cable supplied with your unit.
The battery can last all night, depending on a number of factors:
- You will get the best battery life from your Hushh when it is used on medium volume without the nightlight and is expected to last 12 hours of continuous noise.
- Basically the lower the volume played at, the longer your Hushh battery will last (and considerably longer when the light is not used).
- The 'Bright White' (middlesound) has been shown to have the best battery time.
- We recommend charging with a good quality charger, such as the good quality chargers supplied with a phone or a Belkin brand charger. Cheap phone chargers take much longer to charge and may not fully charge your Hushh.
The nightlight function and battery life
Hushh has a very small amber nightlight. If you are using battery power, use of the nightlight, particularly if also using at high volume, will cut the battery life down significantly.
- Used with maximum volume and the nightlight, the Hushh battery will last less than 5 hours
- When used on maximum volume without the light, you can expect around 10 hours
- Volume also has a significant impact on battery life.
USB power cord information
The Hushh comes with a one meter USB cable cord, but not a power plug or adapter. The Hushh is intended to be used as a portable machine. Please do not leave the unit plugged into power for an extended period of time as this can damage the internal rechargeable battery. It is recommended that you only use the USB cord provided with your Hushh. Using any other cord can result in damaging your unit and/or does not provide sufficient power to run your unit. We suggest popping a sticker/marker on your Hushh cord so you can differentiate between other USB cords you may have in your household.
This unit is intended for portable use - do not leave plugged in for more than 5 consecutive days.