Crywolf Long Sleeve Swimsuit Sunseeker
Crywolf's swimwear range offers high coverage and high protection in a cool collection of fun summer prints. Crafted from recycled polyester blended with spandex fabric at a weight of 200gsm the swimwear pieces have ample stretch to allow for the ultimate fun beach day out, while protecting little wolves from the sun with an excellent UV protection factor (UPF) of 50+.
Whilst in the sun we recommend that your little wolves are kept covered as much as possible, that you reapply sunblock frequently, use shade where possible and avoid peak hours of burn time. Clothing that covers more skin is important for protection against the sun.
- 85% recycled polyester blended with 15% spandex fabric
- 4-way stretch for optimum fit on little wolves
- 200gsm weight
- UVP Sun Protection Factor of 50+
- Lightweight, stretchy and breathable fabric
- Long sleeves for optimum coverage
- Vislon Zip with guard for easy access
- Designed in New Zealand
- Chlorine resistant rating of 4-5 (colour fast in both chlorine and seawater), with 5 being the highest
- Anti-Pill /Rubbing tested with a high result of 4-5 (with 5 being the best)